Registrations for the Little Athletics 2021/22 Season will be open on Thursday 14th October. Visit the Registration page (click on the link below) for information on how to register. Athletes must be registered in order to attend training.
REgistration and number collection nights will be Friday's 22nd & 29th October.
Some key points to remember:
- * You must register online before you can collect registration numbers
- * You need to bring along a copy of the recipt to be sighted, as well as a copy of your child's birth certificate
- * Double vaccinated people ONLY can attend - proof of vaccination will need to be provided
- * You MUST check-in with our QR codes and maintain social distancing at all times
Our first night of competiton with be Friday 5th November.
Registrations for the 2021/22 NSW Athletics (Seniors Club) season are now open! Click on the "Seniors Club" link below for more information, including on how to register.
Click on the links above to take you to the page of information for that topic.
PROGRAM UPDATES & INFORMATION
PROGRAM 1 (WEEK 1): For the 13s+ age group we offer 200m & 300m Hurdles. Anyone in these age groups wihsing to compete in these events, you will need to pre-register by commenting on our Facebook Post. These events will start at 6pm, so head straight to the 200m or 300m startline (not to your first event).
PROGRAM 2 (WEEK 2): For the 13s+ age group we offer the 3km run. This will start at 5:45pm, and anyone wishing to compete will need to have their number recorded at the finishline prior to the start time for lap counting. After registering your number for lap counting, you can head to the 200m start line ready for the 5:45pm start.
We ask that you please adhere to Social distancing measures and regulations.
- You will be required to sign in using our QR Code posted around the building. If the QR code doesn't work, you will need to sign in using the paper form at the roster desk.
- Implement strict social distancing of 1.5m and limit the line up so please be patient.
- If you feel unwell or have any flu like symptoms, have been to any known hotspots or around a confirmed Covid positive person, or if you have been requested by NSW Health to slef-isolate please DO NOT ATTEND and DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILDREN, even if they are feeling well.
SPIKES CAN ONLY BE WORN BY ATHELTES IN THE U/11'S AND OLDER. SPIKES ARE NOT ALLOWED FOR CHILDREN IN THE U6 TO U10 AGE GROUPS
PLEASE REMEMBER TO SIGN ON WITH YOUR AGE MANAGER, TRACK OFFICIAL OR CANTEEN/BBQ COORDINATOR SO THAT YOUR ASSISTANCE WILL BE RECORDED TOWARDS YOUR PARENT HELPER BOND. (PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE PUT DOWN YOUR CHILDREN'S ATHLETE NUMBERS)